Students are suggested to join the WhatsApp group with their registered mobile number.
(DON’T REGISTER AGAIN IF ALREADY REGISTERED)
- Entries shall not be accepted if not registered.
- The student can participate in multiple competitions. You will have to fill all the entries in the same form for each competition.
- All the performing arts participants must upload their videos using this link: https://forms.gle/ua3hXkPTAkFrnWKN7
- The students must submit their entries in the specified time slot.
- No registration fees.
- Results will be declared on Thursday, 18th February 2021 on the official website of the institution (https://asjc.bunts.edu.in/ )
- Participants will send their work(entries) with following details(Full Name, E-Mail, Class, Contact No. College/School Name) through submission link for every interested events
- Top 3 winners will be awarded with Certificates and their entries will be posted on official website of the institution and on Instagram id. Maximum participation and winning institution will be awarded Cash prize
- All the events will be online
- Try to create theme specific content
- All the best entries will be uploaded on College’s Official
- The students must attach a picture of their school/ college ID card along with the entries. We understand that you will have your previous year ID card due to lockdown, so it is no issue.
- The names in the ID card will be used for issuing Certificates.
- For any query, the participant can contact on numbers given below:
Ancita M Jose – 9930941213
Surekha Sonawane – 9833447653
Vinita Yadav – 9967323599
Jinal Thakur – 8879599942
Anjana Mishra – 9768869533